Monday, April 8, 2013

Girls (and boys) next door

Due to a hefty handful of reasons, my family has one vehicle. It's a minivan. It's grey. You're jealous. It's also not always in my possession... many days the hubs has it. If you've been an ang-blog-follower, you know that a goal of mine is to "get out there" and shoot without letting excuses get in my way. This last week I stopped making an excuse out of lack of studio or even transportation to and from locations. While I certainly don't want to photograph everyone who hires me in the same spot, exploring the 4 block radius surrounding my wee bitty duplex worked out alright. Not too shabby. I shot a sisters shoot and another family both steps from my abode. It also makes me want to do more at-clinets'-home shoots. Think outside the "pretty picture box." You don't need Minnehaha Falls or the Rose Garden. All you need is love (or was it strawberry fields forever? I think the first).


No comments:

Post a Comment